Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rebuild 2010

I have been working on the “winter rebuild” almost every evening. I have gotten all 4 super chargers rebuilt, so if you want to see a few pictures of the inside of a super charger and rebuilding it take a look at my pictures linked on this page, just look for the album Rebuild “2010”. I have one KB Olds partially together. I am waiting valves from Victory Valve, they are outstanding to work with, and really stand behind their product. I could not say enough good things about them. Valves are to be shipped tomorrow morning, so hopefully I will have that motor together by this weekend. I have another block setting on another engine stand. I will start that one as soon as I get the cam in this one, and then finish this one when the valves get here. They will go on the tractor, I will take the two of the tractor, rebuild one and set the other one aside for a spare. All three engines will then go on.
Have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow with the surgeon to find out when they will operate on the torn ligaments in my left shoulder. The put it in a sling strapped to my body so I am thinking about moving a brake peddle so both are on one side, and the throttle to a foot peddle so I can drive this summer.

No comments: